This ring is like a small mosaic on your hand. Inspired by the color spectrum, it has asymmetric "fragments" throughout.In the 17th century, Isaac Newton discovered that prisms could disassemble and reassemble white light, and described the phenomenon in his book Opticks. He was the first to use the word spectrum (Latin for "appearance" or "apparition") in this sense in print in 1671 in describing his experiments in optics. Newton observed that, when a narrow beam of sunlight strikes the face of a glass prism at an angle, some is reflected and some of the beam passes into and through the glass, emerging as different-colored bands.
My Handmade Quality Guarantee
- Each and every piece of Nina Berenato Jewelry is handmade by me and my team in my Austin, TX studio. I hand-build with heartfelt intention - knowing that my one of a kind designs will empower and strengthen you every time you wear it.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
-Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard!
- Everything that I make is hypoallergenic. We NEVER use nickel in any of our jewelry and my designs are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
We offer free 30-day returns for all customers in the US in the form of store credit. For returns outside of the US, you are responsible for return shipping costs. All eligible returns will be credited back in the form of store credit. Eligible items for return must be in their original condition without signs of wear or damage. Original shipping fees, worn or damaged merchandise, and gift cards are non-refundable.
All eligible returns will be credited back in the form of store credit. Eligible items for return must be in their original condition without signs of wear or damage. Original shipping fees, worn or damaged merchandise, and gift cards are non-refundable.