Needle and Threader Earring
This threader is so light and delicate, it can be worn so many different ways. It looks just like a threaded needle, but, its actually delicate, thin chain. Loop it through the eye of the needle or sew it through multiple ear holes, the possibilities of how to wear it are endless.
This earring is part of the Women's Work collection, inspired by traditional quilting.
Quilts can be read as women's history because each design tells the story of the women who made It. In each patchwork motif and decorative stitch, a larger picture of American life through the female gaze emerges. Each quilt tells a story, and not just of its maker. It links together the stories of generations of women who have frequently felt without a voice.
Since women's stories are often excluded from historical narratives, quilt makers used the "domestic arts" as a creative space to not only share their own perspective, but communicate messages of freedom, safety, progress and community.
My Handmade Quality Guarantee
- Each and every piece of Nina Berenato Jewelry is handmade by me (Nina) in my Austin, TX studio. I hand-build with heartfelt intention - knowing that my one of a kind designs will empower and strengthen you every time you wear it.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
- Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard and guaranteed for life! If it ever starts to come off in a way that bothers you, just exchange it on the spot in-store, or mail it to my store and I will send back a replacement for free.
- Everything that I make is hypoallergenic. We NEVER use nickel in any of our jewelry and my designs are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
- If your jewelry is ever damaged, just reach out to me via email and I will do my best to repair it for you.
Lifetime Plating Warranty
Our 14k gold plating is warrantied for life! Just send an email to my girls at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help get you set up.