This ring is part of the Mother collection, an homage to my mom. It is inspired by Mother Nature and the female body.
Various cultures around the world maintain the importance of mountain worship and sacredness. One example is the Taranaki of New Zealand. The surrounding Māori Iwis from this area center their whole life around the sacred mountain. Morgan Casey of the Ngati Porou Iwi of Aotearoa (who co-created this message) notes that this sacred mountain has actually has been granted the same legal rights as a person! Meaning that if the Mount is damaged in any way, the perpetrators will be held accountable as if they were abusing a person! Isn’t that cool? The rivers that flowed down its steep terrain fed the plants, animals, and gave the tribe all they needed for life. They place this mountain into a context of a love story, spelling out the history of their creation in a battle over love, defeat, and a happy ending where this Taranaki Mountain found love with a neighboring volcano. This narrative plays out in the lives of the tribesmen and woman where the mountain is their love, their life force. Life is given from it, and when life is taken away, the people are ultimately returned to the mountain.
My Handmade Quality Guarantee
- Each and every piece of Nina Berenato Jewelry is handmade by me and my team in my Austin, TX studio. I hand-build with heartfelt intention - knowing that my one of a kind designs will empower and strengthen you every time you wear it.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
-Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard!
- Everything that I make is hypoallergenic. We NEVER use nickel in any of our jewelry and my designs are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
We offer free 30-day returns for all customers in the US in the form of store credit. For returns outside of the US, you are responsible for return shipping costs. All eligible returns will be credited back in the form of store credit. Eligible items for return must be in their original condition without signs of wear or damage. Original shipping fees, worn or damaged merchandise, and gift cards are non-refundable.
All eligible returns will be credited back in the form of store credit. Eligible items for return must be in their original condition without signs of wear or damage. Original shipping fees, worn or damaged merchandise, and gift cards are non-refundable.