Matrix Ear Cuff
This ear cuff is so comfortable and an attention-grabbing statement piece. It is light and anchors easily on the ear. It's surprisingly secure and bonus, it also holds your hair back. This design looks extra badass on people with a short hair style.
This ear cuff is inspired by Venezuelan artist Gego's creations. Many were made of web-like structure of rods embracing the natural imperfections and taking on lives of their own. Like an organic matrix, she built her sculptures. Each one plays with shadow and negative space. In this collection, I embraced Gego's concepts and created my own sculptures for the ears.
My Handmade Quality Guarantee
- Each and every piece of Nina Berenato Jewelry is handmade by me (Nina) in my Austin, TX studio. I hand-build with heartfelt intention - knowing that my one of a kind designs will empower and strengthen you every time you wear it.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
- Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard and guaranteed for life! If it ever starts to come off in a way that bothers you, just exchange it on the spot in-store, or mail it to my store and I will send back a replacement for free.
- Everything that I make is hypoallergenic. We NEVER use nickel in any of our jewelry and my designs are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
- If your jewelry is ever damaged, just reach out to me via email and I will do my best to repair it for you.
Lifetime Plating Warranty
Our 14k gold plating is warrantied for life! Just send an email to my girls at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help get you set up.
Add the content to appear when the content is expanded