Ajna, which means “perceive,” “command” or "beyond wisdom" in Sanskrit, is the name for the chakra located between the eyes. It is associated with the power of thought, imagination, and abstract ideas and controls the entire personality of an individual. These earrings are made to encourage you to explore your own creativity.
These are the showstoppers of the collection. Large statement earrings that are not as heavy as they might seem. Super comfortable and easy to wear, these will also come with extra supportive backings.
On the bottom are 3 layers of lapis teardrops attached. Lapis lazuli is one of the oldest opaque gemstones in history--more than 6,500 years! This rich blue stone includes tiny flecks of mica, like a night sky full of stars.The Sumerians believed that the spirit of their gods lived within the stone, while the ancient Egyptians saw it as a symbol of the night sky. Since the earliest of times, lapis lazuli has been associated with royalty, strength and courage, wisdom and intellect, friendship and truth.
My Handmade Quality Guarantee
- Each and every piece of Nina Berenato Jewelry is handmade by me and my team in my Austin, TX studio. I hand-build with heartfelt intention - knowing that my one of a kind designs will empower and strengthen you every time you wear it.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
-Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard!
- Everything that I make is hypoallergenic. We NEVER use nickel in any of our jewelry and my designs are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
We offer free 30-day returns for all customers in the US in the form of store credit. For returns outside of the US, you are responsible for return shipping costs. All eligible returns will be credited back in the form of store credit. Eligible items for return must be in their original condition without signs of wear or damage. Original shipping fees, worn or damaged merchandise, and gift cards are non-refundable.
All eligible returns will be credited back in the form of store credit. Eligible items for return must be in their original condition without signs of wear or damage. Original shipping fees, worn or damaged merchandise, and gift cards are non-refundable.