House of the Sun Earring
These earrings are inspired by the message of the indigenous Kogi people of Colombia. The Kogi say that their ceremonial "house of the sun" is mirrored after the first house, a circular building with a womb-like opening to the heavens. This first house was created by the mother who created the Sun with her own menstrual blood.
These earrings have a Turquoise stone set in the center.
- Each and every piece of Nina Berenato Jewelry is handmade by me (Nina) in my Austin, TX studio. I hand-build with heartfelt intention - knowing that my one of a kind designs will empower and strengthen you every time you wear it.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
- Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard and guaranteed for life! If it ever starts to come off in a way that bothers you, just exchange it on the spot in-store, or mail it to my store and I will send back a replacement for free.
- Everything that I make is hypoallergenic. We NEVER use nickel in any of our jewelry and my designs are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
- If your jewelry is ever damaged, just reach out to me via email and I will do my best to repair it for you.
- I want everyone to be able to have jewelry that makes them feel powerful, confident and capable of anything... that’s why we have partnered with AFFIRM to offer interest-free financing if you need it. Just click on the Affirm logo on the product page to make your dream jewelry purchase a little more wallet-friendly :)
Our 14k gold plating is warrantied for life! Just send an email to my girls at email@example.com and they will get you set up.
My Handmade Quality Guarantee