Abundance Tennis Bracelet
This tennis bracelet is made of 20 interlocking pieces that move with you and feel so good on the wrist. It measures at 7.5 inches but can be made to fit with links added or subtracted.
This bracelet is inspired by the concentric circle designs of the indigenous Kogi people of Colombia. The Kogi believe that when time began, the planet’s mother laid an invisible golden thread linking special sites along the coast to connected locations in the mountains. This thread provides a communication between these sites, allowing them to provide for one another.
Available in 14k Yellow Gold, White Gold or Rose Gold.
My Handmade Quality Guarantee
- Each and every piece of Nina Berenato Jewelry is handmade by me (Nina) in my Austin, TX studio. I hand-build with heartfelt intention - knowing that my one of a kind designs will empower and strengthen you every time you wear it.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
- Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard and guaranteed for life! If it ever starts to come off in a way that bothers you, just exchange it on the spot in-store, or mail it to my store and I will send back a replacement for free.
- Everything that I make is hypoallergenic. We NEVER use nickel in any of our jewelry and my designs are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
- If your jewelry is ever damaged, just reach out to me via email and I will do my best to repair it for you.
Lifetime Plating Warranty
Our 14k gold plating is warrantied for life! Just send an email to my girls at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help get you set up.
Add the content to appear when the content is expanded