Our Brand Ethics
S U S T A I N A B I L I T Y
- All products are made from recycled and refined metals sourced from United Precious Metals Refinery in Miami, FL. United has a commitment to both their environmental responsibility and Fair Wage responsibility.
- None of our products contain animal products and are 100% cruelty free.
- Our production & manufacturing is done locally, reducing our energy imprint and ensuring Safe and Fair conditions for our workers.
- Our e-commerce shipping products are Zero-waste and fully compostable. They have clear labels, explaining the life cycle of their packaging and encouraging responsible disposal. We source our e-commerce packaging from within the United States, minimizing our energy consumption in receiving these products.
- Our in-store packaging is either recyclable or fully compostable and labeled as such. We have eliminated receipts to consume less paper and ask our customers to skip bags altogether when possible.
- The founder has risen as a leader in Austin, encouraging others to join in creating a more ethical city by creating the #SeasonofSustainability a movement that includes both her personal examples along with a group of videos aimed at educating both retailers and consumers on ways they can be better in their day to day consumption.
- When the customer is finished using their jewelry, our products can be returned to our store location to be refined and recycled into new pieces.
- Inside of our store we have a small selection of other designers' work, when choosing these designers, we buy plastic-free products and packaging only.
M Y H A N D M A D E Q U A L I T Y G U A R A N T E E
- Each and every piece of Nina Berenato Jewelry is handmade by me (Nina) in my Austin, TX studio. I hand-build with heartfelt intention - knowing that my one of a kind designs will empower and strengthen you every time you wear it.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
- Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard and guaranteed for life! If it ever starts to come off in a way that bothers you, just exchange it on the spot in-store, or mail it to my store and I will send back a replacement for free.
- Everything that I make is hypoallergenic. We NEVER use nickel in any of our jewelry and my designs are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
- If your jewelry is ever damaged, just reach out to me via email and I will do my best to repair it for you.
- I want everyone to be able to have jewelry that makes them feel powerful, confident and capable of anything... that’s why we have partnered with AFFIRM to offer interest-free financing if you need it. Just click on the Affirm logo on the product page to make your dream jewelry purchase a little more wallet-friendly :)
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY MISSION & ENJOY YOUR NEW JEWELRY!