Fortuna Eye Hoop Earring
These hoops are designed to be modern good luck charms. With our iconic eye shape with rays that stretch out, these hoops are a truly unique design. These earrings are very light and comfortable.
Since the 16th century, Fortuna (the Roman goddess of Luck) has often been depicted wearing a blindfold. The blindfold represents impartiality, the idea that justice should be applied without regard to wealth, power, or another status. The earliest Roman coins depicted Fortuna with her eyes open but glazed, reminding nobles that good or bad fortune extends beyond the reach of riches.
These hoops have a 3 inch diameter.
My Handmade Quality Guarantee
- Each and every piece of Nina Berenato Jewelry is handmade by me (Nina) in my Austin, TX studio. I hand-build with heartfelt intention - knowing that my one of a kind designs will empower and strengthen you every time you wear it.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
- Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard and guaranteed for life! If it ever starts to come off in a way that bothers you, just exchange it on the spot in-store, or mail it to my store and I will send back a replacement for free.
- Everything that I make is hypoallergenic. We NEVER use nickel in any of our jewelry and my designs are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
- If your jewelry is ever damaged, just reach out to me via email and I will do my best to repair it for you.
Lifetime Plating Warranty
Our 14k gold plating is warrantied for life! Just send an email to my girls at email@example.com and they will help get you set up.
Add the content to appear when the content is expanded