Sacred Path Ring
This ring is inspired by the San tribe. They are intelligent trackers and know the habits of their prey. On discovering where a herd has gathered, they immediately test the direction and force of the wind by throwing a handful of dust into the air. If the ground is bare and open, he will crawl on his belly, sometimes holding a small bush in front of him. Hunters carry a skin bag slung around one shoulder, containing personal belongings, poison, medicine, flywhisks, and additional arrows. The San follow this sacred path year after year. While the men hunt, the women, who are experts in foraging for edible mushrooms, bulbs, berries, and melons, gathering food for the family.
This ring is super modern and floats in the hand. It is sure to be a conversation starter. It is adjustable to fit size 5-8.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
- Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard and guaranteed for life! If it ever starts to come off in a way that bothers you, just exchange it on the spot in-store, or mail it to my store and I will send back a replacement for free.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
- If your jewelry is ever damaged, just reach out to me via email and I will do my best to repair it for you.
- I want everyone to be able to have jewelry that makes them feel powerful, confident and capable of anything... that’s why we have partnered with AFFIRM to offer interest-free financing if you need it. Just click on the Affirm logo on the product page to make your dream jewelry purchase a little more wallet-friendly :)
Our 14k gold plating is warrantied for life! Just send an email to my girls at email@example.com and they will get you set up.
My Handmade Quality Guarantee