Ajna, which means “perceive,” “command” or "beyond wisdom" in Sanskrit, is the name for the chakra located between the eyes. It is associated with the power of thought, imagination, and abstract ideas and controls the entire personality of an individual. This necklace is made to encourage you to explore your own creativity.
This is a choker style necklace meant to be worn at the collar. The bar attachment can be gently opened to fit larger necks and it has a 2 inch extension attached.
On the bottom are 3 layers of lapis teardrops. From antiquity, lapis lazuli has been worn in the belief that it will ward off evil. In ancient Egypt, it was powdered and worn about the eyes to improve eyesight. Today, it is considered by some to be an aid to balancing the brow chakra (which influences vision and hearing). Imbalances of the brow (or blue) chakra are said to cause headaches, anxiety and disorders of the skin.
My Handmade Quality Guarantee
- Each and every piece of Nina Berenato Jewelry is handmade by me and my team in my Austin, TX studio. I hand-build with heartfelt intention - knowing that my one of a kind designs will empower and strengthen you every time you wear it.
- Your jewelry is made with 100% recycled metals that are recycled and refined at United Metals, America’s largest environmentally-friendly refinery.
- The natural stones I use in some designs are truly special. They are ethically mined and sourced from a small family-owned lapidary based in India. No two stones are quite alike, making my stone pieces some of the best sellers.
-Our gold plating is applied 10x thicker than the industry standard!
- Everything that I make is hypoallergenic. We NEVER use nickel in any of our jewelry and my designs are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- As a final step, I apply a protective coat on all of the jewelry so it’s ok to get wet, come in contact with lotions and perfumes, or even be in the pool.
We offer free 30-day returns for all customers in the US in the form of store credit. For returns outside of the US, you are responsible for return shipping costs. All eligible returns will be credited back in the form of store credit. Eligible items for return must be in their original condition without signs of wear or damage. Original shipping fees, worn or damaged merchandise, and gift cards are non-refundable.
All eligible returns will be credited back in the form of store credit. Eligible items for return must be in their original condition without signs of wear or damage. Original shipping fees, worn or damaged merchandise, and gift cards are non-refundable.